Tall Actresses

Who is Online

We have 212 guests and no members online

Login Form

Topic-icon New here. Advice on finding tall women? Also whats this called?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #643 by runner1234123432
runner1234123432 created the topic: New here. Advice on finding tall women? Also whats this called?
I was wondering what advice you have on finding many, often around 6'2 and up without heels and love to wear ones that make them close to 7'? I'm 5'8 and once had one stare me down from 6'2 up close and it turned me on like a wild fire in just four seconds of time and been craving that feeling ever since. What is that called where one prefers up close and personal and to just stare up to an amazon and her to him from a ridiculous height difference and both them are really really turned on by this? The girl could honestly be tall as possible and it would only turn me on further. I have to wonder what one that is 6'3-6'5+ in heels taking her to 7'+ would feel like instead and for 2 hours straight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #647 by admin
admin replied the topic: New here. Advice on finding tall women? Also whats this called?
Well, volleyball and basketball players tend to be in the 5'11" to 6'4" range, so a good place to start may be to befriend one of them and ask them to put heels on. You can also look on tall dating websites for taller women to befriend / date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds